Price: $ 1,150
844 Mohawk Pkwy., Cape Coral, 33914, Florida, USA
24 ft Hurricane 237 Sundeck Bowrider :
3 Days: $390
5 -7 Tage: $690
+ 6.5% Tax
+ $200 orientation and final cleaning
$1,000.00 security deposit (refundable)
From the minute you enter Villa Camille, you will experience Miami lifestyle – whether you stay with family or friends, everyone will enjoy unwinding on the southern terrace, taking a dive in the pool, indulging in cold drinks and self- barbecued steaks, or simply chilling on the couch in the relaxing ambience of the living room, listening to sweet music or reading an exciting book: vacation starts here - from the first minute on.
Villa Camille instantly embraces and invites you through its bright and high-end design. It offers you an abundance of space and comfort with 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office. The spacious living room is conveniently combined with the kitchen and the dining area. All furnishings and equipments are new and of high standard. Apart from flat screen TVs in the living room and the master bed room, Radio/CD and Stereo appliances (with speakers also at the pool area) you find a Pod station to play your own favourite music. A WLAN receiver provides you with easy access to the web in the whole house and at the terrace area. Bordered by palm trees, you enjoy sunny days at the house, followed by legendary Florida sun-sets in the evenings.
The on-site boat dock invites you to undertake some trips by a power boat, which we can organize for you at a favourable rental price on a daily or weekly basis. From Villa Camille, you reach the Gulf of Mexico by boat with no lock obstacle. Navigating down the canal, you will marvel the landscape dominated by luxurious villas and motor yachts. On the way to the surrounding islands and beaches you may be accompanied by Pelicans, Dolphins and – if you are lucky – by some rare manatees. Passionate fishermen value the fishing grounds, rich in species. On the return, hungry and thirsty boaters love to stop over at “Rumrunners” on Cape Harbour.
The location of Villa Camille tops by yet another convenient aspect: Only 150 yards away you find a decent Wal*Mart neighbourhood market. Neatly embedded in its surroundings, this compact store is offering a large variety of quality groceries and non-food items 24 hrs. a day.
Villa Camille is designed to offer you enjoyable holidays and memorable moments.
• Beaches: nearby white sandy beaches are found on the Islands of Sanibel and Captiva as well as at Ft. Myers Beach
• Shopping: Coconut Point Mall – only a 35 minutes drive away you find this huge and attractive shopping complex with 1.2 million sf. of sales area (includes Hollister Co., Dillard’s etc.);
• Naples Outlet Centre – 45 minutes drive, between Ft. Myers and Naples (over 140 designer brands)
• Library: Cape Coral Public Library is 100 metres opposite of Villa Palm Place – not only to rent books and use computers, but also one of the most of the most popular Cape Coral meeting places
• Golfing: numerous attractive level Golf Courses are found throughout the area (e.g. Palmetto-Pine Country Club, Coral Oaks Golf Course)
• Day trips: Miami can be reached in less than 3 hrs. by an easy drive through the everglades on Hwy 75. Naples is just a one hour drive away, Marco Island can be reached in one and a half.
• Disneyworld: Orlando you can reach in approx. 4 hrs. – however, we recommend to plan rather trips over 2 days with families, in order to best enjoy the truly astounding and comprehensive programme
People in this conversation
Please adjust the number of days you want to stay. The minimum stay is 12
The minimum stay over Easter and Christmas is 14 days!